Make it an eco-summer. Save energy.
Conservation is key during the summer heat. By taking small steps to save energy, you’ll help control price spikes on your bill and take it easy on the planet by reducing CO2 emissions. Ready to save some green while living even greener? We’ll show you how.
Say yes to smarter usage.
Click an icon to view a quick tips video.
More ways to conserve:
- Set your thermostat four degrees higher and enjoy your ceiling fan.
- Invest in a smart thermostat to help with efficiency.
- Replace air filters, unblock vents and clean around the outside unit.
- Seal gaps in windows, doors and air ducts.
- Ensure dishwasher and washing machine loads are full.
- Switch to CFLs or LEDs for lighting.