Your energy is your business
Monitoring your company’s energy consumption just got a lot easier—and more affordable. Green Mountain Energy has partnered with EnTouch Controls to offer businesses just like yours the EnTouch Energy Management System (EMS) as part of our Green Mountain Energy® Smart for Small BusinessTM plan.
Benefits of the EnTouch EMS
This state-of-the-art system gives you all the energy management tools you need, right at your fingertips. It helps you reduce your energy usage and costs by up to 20%, and usually pays for itself within one calendar year.1 The EnTouch EMS offers:
- HVAC energy management and control
- Quick and easy installation
- A new thermostat with wireless communication
- Remote system control from a web browser or smartphone
- Automated alerts sent to your phone or email
- An intuitive touchscreen interface
- On-bill financing for current Green Mountain customers
- The opportunity for Green Mountain customers to save with no up-front capital costs
Features of the EnTouch EMS
The EnTouch EMS is as user-friendly as it is efficient, featuring:
- An intuitive, full-color touchscreen display
- Wi-Fi, LAN or cellular networking—no need for additional hardware
- Multistage HVAC controls, lighting sensors and temperature/humidity sensors2
Energy — your way
When you enroll in our Smart for Small Business plan, we’ll ship your EnTouch Pro thermostat to you. We also offer customized solutions for businesses with multiple locations or more complex needs, including on-bill financing, energy monitoring, data analytics and a centralized energy management system. Because of its unique combination of low installation costs and quick ROI, the EnTouch EMS is perfect for:
- Retail stores
- Professional services (legal, accounting and consulting firms, etc.)
- Other small office environments
Whatever your business, we can provide an energy-saving solution right away with no up-front cost.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to enroll in the Smart for Small Business plan or to get a custom quote.
1 Payback period varies based upon customer usage and contract terms. A 12-month payback is based upon a customer with 500,000 kWh annual usage amortizing the equipment investment over a 24-month contract term.
2 Available with centralized energy management systems for businesses with multiple locations.