Your energy is your business.
Monitoring your company’s energy consumption just got a lot easier and more affordable. Green Mountain Energy has partnered with EnTouch Controls to offer businesses – just like yours – an EnTouch Energy Management System (EMS) as part of our Green Mountain Energy® Smart for Small BusinessTM plan.
Benefits of EnTouch EMS
This state-of-the-art system puts everything at your fingertips. It helps you reduce your energy usage and costs by up to 20%, and usually pays for itself within one calendar year.1 The EnTouch EMS…
- Offers HVAC energy management and control
- Can be installed quickly and easily
- Replaces existing thermostats and communicates wirelessly
- Enables remote system control from a web browser or smart phone
- Sends automated alerts to your phone or email
- Displays an intuitive touch-screen interface
- Provides on-bill financing for current Green Mountain customers
- Allows Green Mountain customers to save with no up-front capital costs
Features of the EnTouch EMS
The EnTouch EMS is as user-friendly as it is efficient. It offers you…
- An intuitive, full-color touch-screen display
- WIFI, LAN or cellular networking – no need for additional hardware
- Multistage HVAC controls, lighting sensors and temperature/humidity sensors2
Energy – your way
When you enroll in our Smart for Small Business plan, we’ll ship you your EnTouch Pro thermostat. We also offer customized solutions for businesses with multiple locations or more complex needs, including on-bill financing, energy monitoring, data analytics and a centralized energy management system.
Whatever the size of your business, we can provide everything right away with no up-front cost.
Ready to get started?
Call 855-GMEC-4TX to enroll in the Smart for Small Business plan, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote.
Who should consider the EnTouch EMS?
Because of its unique combination of low installation costs and quick ROI, the EnTouch EMS is perfect for…
- Retail stores
- Professional services (legal, accounting, and consulting firms, etc.)
- Other small office environments
1Payback period varies based upon customer usage and contract terms. 12-month payback is based upon a customer with 500,000 kWh annual usage amortizing the equipment investment over a 24-month contract term.
2Available with centralized energy management systems for businesses with multiple locations.