Thinking about recycling the wrapping paper? You can take your green efforts a step further. By using the wrapping paper in fun, purposeful and decorative ways, you’ll earn your spot on The Nice List.
- Shred it for use as confetti at your New Year’s celebration.
- Use it for padding when you need to ship something, when storing fragile decorations and other family heirlooms, or when boxing next year’s holiday gifts.
- Creatively cut shapes and designs to make streamers, banners and decorations for the next birthday party or family gathering.
- Make lining for your drawers or for the backdrop of your bookcases.
- Cut and affix some pieces together to make a notepad for your grocery shopping lists.
- Arts and crafts with the kids: Create bookmarks, use as drawing paper or practice safety scissor techniques.
Connect with us on Facebook – we’d love to hear how you put the gift wrap to use. Also, feel free to share any of your tricks or ideas on how to ditch the wrapping paper altogether!
Find a clean electricity plan that meets your household’s needs.
Enter your ZIP code to get started.
That ZIP is served by multiple utilities.