How to Read Your Bill
- You still receive your bill from Con Edison with electricity charges now split into supply and delivery charges
- If you have never chosen a supplier before, your Green Mountain electricity supply detail will appear as a new page on the back of the Con Edison bill
- Our supply charges are replacing Con Edison’s supply charges (you are not being double-billed), and Con Edison’s delivery charges will remain on the bill
How to Pay Your Bill
- You’ll continue to pay Con Edison just like you always have
Business (Commercial) Customers Only:
Single-Billed Customers: If your business receives one consolidated bill, your remittance should be sent to Con Edison.
Dual-Billed Customers: If your business receives two bills (one from Con Edison and a second invoice from Green Mountain), you can pay several ways:
- Pay online: View and pay your bill online at no extra charge. Call our Customer Care Center toll-free at 800-455-8545 for details.
- Enroll in Auto Pay: Have your monthly account balance automatically deducted from your banking account each month. Call our Customer Care Center, toll-free at 800-455-8545 for details.
- Pay by Mail: Mail your payment along with the remittance portion of your invoice to:
Green Mountain Energy Company
P. O. Box 660838
Dallas, TX 75266-0838
- Pay by Phone: One of our Customer Care Representatives can post your payment for a $5.00 fee. Call the Customer Care Center, toll-free at 800-455-8545, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to7:00 PM Eastern Time.