Make the smart choice by using 100% clean energy.
Since 1997, we’ve been on mission to change the way power is made — which is why all of our home energy plans use 100% clean, renewable energy. With plans powered by wind or solar energy, you’ll be doing your part for the planet, helping reduce your carbon footprint with one of our clean electricity plans.
Find a clean electricity plan that meets your household’s needs.
Enter your ZIP code to get started.
What to look for in a residential energy plan:
Renewable energy content
As the longest-serving renewable energy retailer in the nation, we’re proud to say that our residential energy plans have 100% renewable content from national wind or solar sources. However, many electricity providers do not offer renewable energy, or they use a low percentage of it to claim their plans are made from renewable content. If you’re looking for the cleanest electricity plan, look for 100% renewable content.
Household usage by season
Review your previous electricity bills to determine how many kilowatt hours (kWh) you typically use each month. Check usage in both winter and summer months, so that you’re aware of any seasonal spikes. Then you’ll have a monthly usage range to help guide you.
Household usage by time of day
If you use most of your electricity at night or on the weekends, you might benefit from one of our time-of-use plans, which offer free or discounted pricing during specific times or days of the week.
Fixed-price vs. month-to-month plans
Our fixed-price plans offer you the same energy price for a set number of months, while our month-to-month plans have variable rates, which offer flexibility.
Learn how to assess your home energy needs.
We have plans that offer:
- 100% renewable content from wind or solar energy.
- Access to local solar energy without the need to install rooftop panels.
- Free electricity during nights or weekends.
- Free conservation products to help upgrade your green lifestyle and become more eco-conscious.
- Several term-length options.
- Fixed or variable pricing.
- Buyback options for excess solar power produced by your home’s rooftop solar system.
- The perfect fit for electric vehicle drivers, helping their clean ride stay clean while powering up.
- Resources to green up your life, including Tree Free Billing, carbon offsets and weekly summary emails.
Don’t forget to read the Terms of Service and the Electricity Facts Label (if applicable in your area) for any plan that you’re considering. These documents — which are different for each electricity plan — show pricing and terms for that plan and should be available to view or download wherever you’re shopping for electricity.