Commercial electricity for medium and large businesses
Be sustainable your own way.
We understand the diverse energy needs of medium and large businesses. We also know that it can be challenging to find cost-effective ways to do your part for the environment. But that’s why we’re here. Our energy experts will customize a competitively priced, renewable energy solution that makes it easy to do what’s right for our planet and your budget.
Plug in to the benefits of green power.
Powering your business with Green Mountain allows you to reduce your carbon footprint while demonstrating your environmental commitment to customers and stakeholders. You’ll enjoy:
- Assistance earning Green Power Points for LEED® certification
- Custom carbon footprint calculations and management tools
- Carbon offsets and renewable energy certificates (RECs) to help neutralize your business’s CO2 emissions
Market your green commitment.
Did you know that two-thirds of consumers say that they’re willing to pay more for brands with a demonstrated commitment to sustainability?* Flex your green muscle and let everyone know that your organization supports cleaner energy. You’ll get…
- Materials to promote your positive impact on the environment to customers, prospects and stakeholders
- Assistance with registration in the EPA Green Power Partnership program for customers making qualifying purchases
Why choose Green Mountain Energy as your commercial electricity provider?
We offer electricity with a healthy dose of ethics. Keeping your business powered reliably by renewable energy is a win-win for you, your employees and the environment.
And we get it. As an electricity provider for medium-sized businesses that often experience unpredictable growth and change, we understand that environmental responsibility has to be balanced with careful budgeting and a long-term vision. The same goes for large commercial electricity. That’s why we not only craft a unique energy solution for your business, we also help you find ways to conserve energy across your day-to-day operations.
For medium to large business electricity, power is not enough—you need an energy partner working in your company’s and the environment’s best interest. We have the expertise to help your business determine the right renewable power solution to fit your corporate goals. That could include a combination of:
- Choosing 100% renewable power to reduce your carbon footprint
- Selling back your excess on-site solar generation to us
- Locally sourcing your power from an offsite renewable asset
- Enrolling in the EPA Green Power Partnership program
- Green-e certification, if you’re acquiring LEED accreditation
Plus, with eco-friendly office tips and access to one-on-one support, we’re here to turn energy into an asset for your company and the planet.
Green Mountain Energy proudly serves medium and large businesses like apartment communities, food and drink establishments, retail stores and worship centers, as well as businesses in the wholesale and manufacturing, government, education and health services industries.
* 2015 Nielson Global Sustainability Report