2. While Green Mountain makes reasonable efforts to insure that all material on the Green Mountain Site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Green Mountain makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website, results obtained from the use, or interruptions in the availability, of the Green Mountain Site. The Green Mountain Site is provided to you on an “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” basis for your private personal use only. Any other use or attempt to use the Green Mountain Site for other purposes, directly or indirectly, by you or by a third party is prohibited.
NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONDITION, QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OF THE GREEN MOUNTAIN SITE IS GIVEN OR ASSUMED BY GREEN MOUNTAIN. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. GREEN MOUNTAIN MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE GREEN MOUNTAIN SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE GREEN MOUNTAIN SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE.
3. Some portions of the Green Mountain Site may include links to third party sites. These links allow you to exit the Green Mountain Site and enter third party web sites. These links are provided only as a convenience. The linked web sites are not reviewed, controlled or examined by Green Mountain and Green Mountain is not responsible for the information, advertising, products, resources or other material, of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Green Mountain. In no event shall Green Mountain be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any damage or loss arising from or occasioned by the creation, use or reliance, on the third parties’ web sites or the information, advertising, products, resources or material accessed through these web sites.
4. The content on the Green Mountain Site and any intellectual property rights embodied therein are the property of Green Mountain or its content providers. None of the materials on this website may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, sold, broadcast, stored or otherwise used without the express permission of Green Mountain or the original copyright holder. You may print materials available on this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. Unauthorized use of materials contained on this site is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
6. Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to Green Mountain by you through the Green Mountain Site, including but not limited to intellectual property related thereto, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and Green Mountain may, without compensation, copy, incorporate, distribute or otherwise use such communications for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Green Mountain Site any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – We will use our best efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, but we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. You agree that your access and use of the site and its contents is at your own risk.