Being an energy saver is a breeze
Energy efficiency is key during the chilly months. By trying out our winter energy-saving tips, you can help lower your energy bill and take it easy on the planet by reducing CO2 emissions. Ready to save some green while living even greener? We'll show you how.
Say yes to saving energy.
Click an icon below to view a quick tips video.
More energy-saving tips:
- Set your thermostat four degrees lower.
- Stay warm and cozy with a sweater, blanket, and fuzzy socks.
- Weatherize your home using caulk or weather stripping. Seal air leaks around letter drops, vents, door frames, and windows.
- Invest in a smart thermostat to help with efficiency.
- Replace air filters, unblock vents, and clean around the outside unit.
- Ensure dishwasher and washing machine loads are full.
- Switch to CFLs or LEDs for lighting.
- Open your curtains and blinds during the day to let the sun bring natural heat.
- Take care of routine maintenance on your heating system.
- Check insulation thickness, and add more, if necessary.