It’s the month for showing mothers love and appreciation.
One special mother who connects with us all is Mother Nature. She provides plentiful gifts, like beautiful land to explore, colorful creatures and trees that shade. She has an innate ability to lift our spirits and add to our well-being.
Here are a few reminders of why we should all be so thankful for Mother Nature.
- Enjoying a walk through the trees provides exercise, the opportunity to explore and a chance to calm your mind.
- Spending time in the great outdoors helps build up your immune system.
- Actively working in nature can generate feelings of belonging and connection to the world.
- Allowing children to spend time in nature can help foster a lifetime appreciation for the environment.
- Morning walks in the sun can help you sleep better at night by helping you maintain a normal circadian rhythm.
Our relationship with Mother Nature is reciprocal. Caring for the planet rewards us with happiness and health. One of our favorite ways for people to protect the planet is by powering their homes and businesses with 100% renewable energy. Find a plan that fits your lifestyle.
Find a clean electricity plan that meets your household’s needs.
Enter your ZIP code to get started.