Calling all adventure seekers! After doing extensive research, we’ve figured out how you can live your best life this summer while getting out in the great outdoors.
1. Explore new heights in a hot air balloon
Let the wind take you on an adventure by going on a hot air balloon ride. For cooler weather and epic views, ask for a sunrise launch.1
2. Hit the beach for some vitamin sea
Ready for some sunshine, sand and blue waves? Make your way to the beach. For an extra dose of adventure, pick a destination that offers surf lessons, snorkeling or Jet Ski rentals.
3. Escape to nature at a national park
Rekindle your love of nature by visiting one of America’s many awe-inspiring parks.2 Head to …
- Big Bend National Park in Texas for hiking, rafting and horseback riding
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park in Ohio to explore the caves and waterfalls
- Hot Springs National Park in Arkansas to bathe in the healing hot springs
4. Fly high by going paragliding
If flying freely in the sky while feeling the breeze is your thing, give paragliding a try. If you’re a newbie, start off by doing a tandem flight with an experienced instructor to enjoy views so stunning, you’ll have to pinch yourself.
5. Have some festival fun in the sun
For a family-friendly adventure that’s easy on your wallet, head to an outdoor festival near you. Wander around for a few hours while meeting new people, trying new grub and dancing to live music.
At Green Mountain Energy, we’re keeping the great outdoors green for your adventures with our wind and solar energy plans. Come join us. Tap into nature by choosing 100% clean electricity for your home.
1To ensure that the weather and wind conditions are safe for your ride, please check with the hot air balloon operator first.
2Information sourced from https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/best-national-parks-in-america-grand-canyon-yosemite-and-yellowstone.
*Green Mountain Energy is not responsible for any injuries or accidents that may occur during adventurous activities.