Goal Zero Yeti® 400 Solar Generator Kit
Out of stock
Quiet, portable power for base camp, cabins and unexpected outages. The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator allows you to live life off the grid, camp in luxury, or power through an outage without the noise and fumes of traditional back-up generators.
The Yeti 400 is back-ordered until Dec. 17th. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Recharge by: AC, 12V, Solar
- Power Output: USB, 12V, AC
- Ideal for: Laptops, CPAP, TV
- Kit Includes: Yeti 400 & Nomad 20
- Weight: 31.5 lbs
- The Sun: The Goal Zero Yeti 150 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
- Wall: The Goal Zero Yeti 150 can be charged by being plugged into a regular wall outlet.
- Car: The Goal Zero Yeti 150 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter.
|Charging From:||Switch 8||Guide 10 Plus||Sherpa 50||Sherpa 100|
|USB||4 Hours||6-10 Hours||N/A||N/A|
|Wall||N/A||N/A||3 Hours||3 Hours|
|Car||N/A||N/A||3 Hours||4 Hours|
|Nomad 7 Solar Panel||4-8 Hours||3-6 Hours||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Nomad 13 Solar Panel||4 Hours||2.5-5 Hours||8-16 Hours||15-30 Hours|
|Nomad 20 Solar Panel||4 Hours||2.5-5 Hours||6-12 Hours||10-20 Hours|
|Boulder 30 Solar Panel||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||4-8 Hours||7-14 Hours|
|Charging From:||Yeti 150||Yeti 400||Yeti 1250|
|Wall||6 Hours||5 Hours||16-20 Hours|
|Car||8 Hours||13 Hours||40+ Hours|
|Nomad 7 Solar Panel||Not Recommended||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Nomad 13 Solar Panel||26-52 Hours||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Nomad 20 Solar Panel||17-34 Hours||40-80 Hours||125-250 Hours|
|Boulder 30 Solar Panel||11-22 Hours||26-52 Hours||80-160 Hours|
- USB: The USB port best charges all your medium size USB powered devices.
- 12V: The 12V best charges all your medium 12V powered devices.
- AC Inverter: Plug in your device just as you would the wall.
How long will it take to charge your device from Goal Zero power packs?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
What can the Nomad 20 Solar Panel charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can store the power it produces in a portable recharger. The Nomad 20 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger.
What Goal Zero products work best with the Nomad 20?
The Nomad 20 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger. For the amount of Watts it gives, it will be most effective with the Escape 150, Yeti 150, or Sherpa 50.
Does the Nomad 20 give a full 20 watts?
It delivers up to 20 Watts of power, but the angle of the panels and the cloud coverage can impact its performance. Avoid the shade. It will not work indoors.
How many times will our batteries charge your device?
|Charges:||Switch 8||Sherpa 50||Sherpa 100||Yeti 150||Yeti 400||Yeti 1250|
|Headlamp (4 Watt-Hours)||2 Charges||12 Charges||25 Charges||37 Charges||100 Charges||300+ Charges|
|Smartphone (5-7 Watt-Hours)||1 Charge||7 Charges||14 Charges||15 Charges||30+ Charges||100+ Charges|
|GoPro® (5 Watt-Hours)||1-2 Charges||9 Charges||18 Charges||25 Charges||70+ Charges||200+ Charges|
|Digital Camera (8 Watt-Hours)||1 Charge||5 Charges||10 Charges||12 Charges||20+ Charges||100+ Charges|
|Tablet (25-42 Watt-Hours)||25% Boost||1-2 Charges||2-4 Charges||6 Charges||10+ Charges||45+ Charges|
|Laptop (50 Watt-Hours)||N/A||1 Charge||1-2 Charges||1-2 Charges||3-5 Charges||20+ Charges|
Goal Zero Yeti 150 Solar Generator Tech Specs
- Product SKU: 22004
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 5.75 x 6.75 in (19.7 x 14.6 x 17.2 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 6 months
- Wall Charger (72W): 6 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 8 hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 26-52 hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 17-34 hours
- Cell Type: AGM Lead-Acid
- Peak Capacity: 168Wh (12V, 14Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: 20A, user replaceable fuse
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter US (output, 60Hz, pure sine wave): 110V, 0.7A (80W continuous, 160W surge max)
- charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle):14-29V, up to 5A (60W max)
Nomad 20 Solar Panel Tech Specs
- Product SKU: 12004
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 30.5 x 8.5 x 1 in (77.5 x 21.6 x 2.5 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 13 x 8.5 x 1 in (33 x 21,6 x 2.5 cm)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Optimal Operating Temp: 0-120 F (-17-48 C)
- Warranty 12 months
What It Charges
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 17-34 hours
- Sherpa 50 v2: 6-12 Hours
- Guide 10 Plus: 2.5-5 Hours
- Rated Power: 20W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 1.3A (20W max)
- Mini Solar Port (2.5mm): 6.5V, up to 1.1A (7W max), regulated
- 1 x Goal Zero Yeti 150 Power Pack
- 1 x Nomad 20 Solar Panel
- 1 x Wall Charger
- 1 x 4.7mm to 8.0mm Legacy Nomad Panel Adapter
- 1 x 12V Adapter