Goal Zero Yeti® 1250 Solar Generator
The epitome of unlimited, portable backup power for complete peace of mind. From phones to refrigerators, and everything in between, with the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator, you have the power to back up your life in any situation. Ditch the noise, fumes and gasoline and enjoy unlimited power from the wall or the sun.
- Recharge by: AC, 12V, Solar
- Power Output: USB, 12V, AC, Anderson Power Pole
- Ideal for: Laptop, Mini Fridge, TV, Backup, Emergency, Lights
- Capacity: 1200Wh, 100Ah
- Weight: 103 lbs (46.7 kg)
- Chainable: Yes
There are 3 ways to charge your Goal Zero Yeti 1250:
- The Sun: The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
- Wall: The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 18 hours. You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger at the same time.
- Car: Although not the most ideal recharge time, the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter in about 44 hours. You will need to purchase an 8.0mm to 12V Charger.
|Charging From:||Switch 8||Guide 10 Plus||Sherpa 50||Sherpa 100|
|USB||4 Hours||6-10 Hours||N/A||N/A|
|Wall||N/A||N/A||3 Hours||3 Hours|
|Car||N/A||N/A||3 Hours||4 Hours|
|Nomad 7 Solar Panel||4-8 Hours||3-6 Hours||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Nomad 13 Solar Panel||4 Hours||2.5-5 Hours||8-16 Hours||15-30 Hours|
|Nomad 20 Solar Panel||4 Hours||2.5-5 Hours||6-12 Hours||10-20 Hours|
|Boulder 30 Solar Panel||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||4-8 Hours||7-14 Hours|
|Charging From:||Yeti 150||Yeti 400||Yeti 1250|
|Wall||6 Hours||5 Hours||16-20 Hours|
|Car||8 Hours||13 Hours||40+ Hours|
|Nomad 7 Solar Panel||Not Recommended||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Nomad 13 Solar Panel||26-52 Hours||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Nomad 20 Solar Panel||17-34 Hours||40-80 Hours||125-250 Hours|
|Boulder 30 Solar Panel||11-22 Hours||26-52 Hours||80-160 Hours|
The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 powers your device in 3 ways:
- USB: Three 2.1A USB Outlets. The USB port best charges all your large sized or multiple USB powered devices.
- 12V: The 12V best charges all your 12V powered devices.
- AC Inverter: Plug in your device just as you would the wall. There are three AC Outlets (pure-sine wave)
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
How many times will our batteries charge your device?
|Charges:||Switch 8||Sherpa 50||Sherpa 100||Yeti 150||Yeti 400||Yeti 1250|
|Headlamp (4 Watt-Hours)||2 Charges||12 Charges||25 Charges||37 Charges||100 Charges||300+ Charges|
|Smartphone (5-7 Watt-Hours)||1 Charge||7 Charges||14 Charges||15 Charges||30+ Charges||100+ Charges|
|GoPro® (5 Watt-Hours)||1-2 Charges||9 Charges||18 Charges||25 Charges||70+ Charges||200+ Charges|
|Digital Camera (8 Watt-Hours)||1 Charge||5 Charges||10 Charges||12 Charges||20+ Charges||100+ Charges|
|Tablet (25-42 Watt-Hours)||25% Boost||1-2 Charges||2-4 Charges||6 Charges||10+ Charges||45+ Charges|
|Laptop (50 Watt-Hours)||N/A||1 Charge||1-2 Charges||1-2 Charges||3-5 Charges||20+ Charges|
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator
- Wall Charger
- Roll Cart