Guide 10 Plus Solar Kit
Out of stock
With the Guide 10 Plus Recharger and Nomad 7 Solar Panel you have a portable, rugged charging kit as adventurous as you are. Charge AAs from the sun or any USB port, then power your phone, MP3, GPS, or perk up your tablet in a pinch.
- Recharge by: USB, Solar
- Power Output: USB, AA/AAA Batts.
- Ideal for: Phone, GPS, Headlamp
- Kit Includes: Guide 10 & Nomad 7
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Light Compatibility: Luna, Firefly
- The Sun: The Guide 10 Plus can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
- USB: The Guide 10 Plus can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
|Charging From:||Switch 8||Guide 10 Plus||Sherpa 50||Sherpa 100|
|USB||4 Hours||6-10 Hours||N/A||N/A|
|Wall||N/A||N/A||3 Hours||3 Hours|
|Car||N/A||N/A||3 Hours||4 Hours|
|Nomad 7 Solar Panel||4-8 Hours||3-6 Hours||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Nomad 13 Solar Panel||4 Hours||2.5-5 Hours||8-16 Hours||15-30 Hours|
|Nomad 20 Solar Panel||4 Hours||2.5-5 Hours||6-12 Hours||10-20 Hours|
|Boulder 30 Solar Panel||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||4-8 Hours||7-14 Hours|
|Charging From:||Yeti 150||Yeti 400||Yeti 1250|
|Wall||6 Hours||5 Hours||16-20 Hours|
|Car||8 Hours||13 Hours||40+ Hours|
|Nomad 7 Solar Panel||Not Recommended||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Nomad 13 Solar Panel||26-52 Hours||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Nomad 20 Solar Panel||17-34 Hours||40-80 Hours||125-250 Hours|
|Boulder 30 Solar Panel||11-22 Hours||26-52 Hours||80-160 Hours|
The Guide 10 Plus powers your device in 2 ways:
- Removable AA/AAA Batteries: The removable batteries are perfect for headlamps, flashlights and more.
- USB: The USB port best charges all your smaller USB powered devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to charge your device from Goal Zero power packs?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
What can the Nomad 7 Solar Panel charge?
The Nomad 7 will directly charge most USB and 12V devices (not tablets). Most handheld USB devices, include: Cell phone, smart phone, GPS, MP3 player
What Goal Zero products work best with the Nomad 7?
Goal Zero Switch 8 Recharger, Guide 10 Plus, and Rock Out Portable Speaker
Can I use the USB and 12V ports to charge devices simultaneously?
Yes. The Nomad 7 will split the incoming solar power between the two ports to charge devices simultaneously. Some devices may not be compatible.
How many times will our batteries charge your device?
|Charges:||Switch 8||Sherpa 50||Sherpa 100||Yeti 150||Yeti 400||Yeti 1250|
|Headlamp (4 Watt-Hours)||2 Charges||12 Charges||25 Charges||37 Charges||100 Charges||300+ Charges|
|Smartphone (5-7 Watt-Hours)||1 Charge||7 Charges||14 Charges||15 Charges||30+ Charges||100+ Charges|
|GoPro® (5 Watt-Hours)||1-2 Charges||9 Charges||18 Charges||25 Charges||70+ Charges||200+ Charges|
|Digital Camera (8 Watt-Hours)||1 Charge||5 Charges||10 Charges||12 Charges||20+ Charges||100+ Charges|
|Tablet (25-42 Watt-Hours)||25% Boost||1-2 Charges||2-4 Charges||6 Charges||10+ Charges||45+ Charges|
|Laptop (50 Watt-Hours)||N/A||1 Charge||1-2 Charges||1-2 Charges||3-5 Charges||20+ Charges|
Guide 10 Plus Tech Specs
- Product SKU: 11406
- Chainable: No
- Weight (w/batteries): 0.4 lbs (181 g)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4 x 0.75 in (6.4 x 10.2 x 1.9 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 6 months
- Any USB Power Source: 6-10 hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 3-6 Hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 2.5-5 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB-mini port (input): 5V, up to 0.8A (4W max), regulated
- Mini solar port (input): 6.5V, up to 1.1A
- Cell Type: NiMH
- Peak Capacity: 11Wh (4.8V, 2300mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 9200mAh at 1.2V
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system Charging and low-battery protection built-in
*When using Goal Zero NiMH rechargeable low self-discharge AA cells.
**AAA Cells require an adapter which is included with purchase.
- LED Output: 100mW, white LED
Nomad 7 Solar Panel Tech Specs
- Product SKU: 11800
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (363 g)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 9 x 1.5 x 17 in (22.9 x 3.8 x 43.2 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 9 x 1.5 x 6.5 in (22.9 x 3.8 x 16.5 cm)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
What It Charges
- Goal Zero Switch 8: 3-6 hours
- Guide 10 Plus: 3-6 Hours
- Rated Power: 7W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 8-9V
- Cell Type: Monocystalline
- USB Port: 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 15V, up to 0.3A (5W max), regulated
- Mini Solar Port (2.5mm): 6.5V, up to 1.1A (7W max)
- 1 x Guide 10 Battery Pack
- 1 x Nomad 7 Solar Panel
- 1 x 12V cigarette adapter
- 1 x AA rechargeable batteries (4 pack)
- 1 x AAA Adapter