Guide 10 Plus Recharger
Out of stock
With the Guide 10 Plus Recharger you have a portable, rugged charging kit as adventurous as you are. Charge AAs from the sun or any USB port, then power your phone, MP3, GPS, or perk up your tablet in a pinch.
- Recharge by: USB & Solar
- Power Output: USB, AA/AAA Batts.
- Ideal for: Phone, GPS, Headlamp
- Capacity: 11Wh, 2300mAh at 4.8V
- Weight: 0.4 lbs (181 g)
- Chainable: No
- The Sun: The Guide 10 Plus can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
- USB: The Guide 10 Plus can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
|Charging From:||Switch 8||Guide 10 Plus||Sherpa 50||Sherpa 100|
|USB||4 Hours||6-10 Hours||N/A||N/A|
|Wall||N/A||N/A||3 Hours||3 Hours|
|Car||N/A||N/A||3 Hours||4 Hours|
|Nomad 7 Solar Panel||4-8 Hours||3-6 Hours||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Nomad 13 Solar Panel||4 Hours||2.5-5 Hours||8-16 Hours||15-30 Hours|
|Nomad 20 Solar Panel||4 Hours||2.5-5 Hours||6-12 Hours||10-20 Hours|
|Boulder 30 Solar Panel||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||4-8 Hours||7-14 Hours|
|Charging From:||Yeti 150||Yeti 400||Yeti 1250|
|Wall||6 Hours||5 Hours||16-20 Hours|
|Car||8 Hours||13 Hours||40+ Hours|
|Nomad 7 Solar Panel||Not Recommended||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Nomad 13 Solar Panel||26-52 Hours||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Nomad 20 Solar Panel||17-34 Hours||40-80 Hours||125-250 Hours|
|Boulder 30 Solar Panel||11-22 Hours||26-52 Hours||80-160 Hours|
THE GUIDE 10 PLUS POWERS YOUR DEVICE IN 2 WAYS:
Removable AA/AAA Batteries
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
How many times will our batteries charge your device?
|Charges:||Switch 10||Guide 10 Plus||Sherpa 50||Sherpa 100||Yeti 150||Yeti 400||Yeti 1250|
|Headlamp (4 Watt-Hours)||2 Charges||2 Charges||12 Charges||25 Charges||37 Charges||100 Charges||300+ Charges|
|Smartphone (5-7 Watt-Hours)||1 Charge||1 Charge||7 Charges||14 Charges||15 Charges||30+ Charges||100+ Charges|
|GoPro® (5 Watt-Hours)||1-2 Charges||1-2 Charges||9 Charges||18 Charges||25 Charges||70+ Charges||200+ Charges|
|Digital Camera (8 Watt-Hours)||1 Charge||1 Charge||5 Charges||10 Charges||12 Charges||20+ Charges||100+ Charges|
|Tablet (25-42 Watt-Hours)||25% Boost||25% Boost||1-2 Charges||2-4 Charges||6 Charges||10+ Charges||45+ Charges|
|Laptop (50 Watt-Hours)||N/A||N/A||1 Charge||1-2 Charges||1-2 Charges||3-5 Charges||20+ Charges|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: What batteries can be used in the Guide 10 Plus?
- A: Any AA or AAA* NiMH batteries can be used and recharged. We do not recommend other types of batteries. 4 same-sized batteries MUST be charged at once, but not all batteries need to be empty.
*AAA cells are sold separately and come with an adapter to use with the Guide 10 Plus.
- Q: How do I charge the Guide 10 Plus?
- A: From Solar: Use Goal Zero Nomad 3.5 or Nomad 7 with solar charge cable for fast charging. From USB: Use any USB power source, such as a computer or any Goal Zero power pack.
- Q: Is the Guide 10 Plus waterproof?
- A: No, but it is weather-resistant. Care should be taken to shield if from direct sunlight and the elements. Unexpected rain storms probably won’t harm it.
- Q: How is the Guide 10 Plus protected?
- A: Useage is plug-and-play. The built-in battery management system prevents over-charging and over-discharging of batteries. The USB output will only supply the amount of power needed.
*When using Goal Zero NiMH rechargeable low self-discharge AA cells.
**AAA Cells require an adapter which is included with purchase.
What’s in the box:
A – Guide 10 Plus Power Pack
B – 4 AA Rechargeable Batteries
C – AAA Adapter
D – USB cord