Flip 10 Recharger
Holds a single charge for phones, fitness trackers and other small devices. USB rechargeable and Solar Ready™ for off-grid adventures.
Check out the User Guide for information on powering, charging, and other details.
- Recharge by: USB & Solar
- Power Output: USB
- Ideal for: Phone, GPS, Headlamp, Fitness Trackers
- Battery Capacity: 9.4Wh, 2600mAh (3.6V)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (70 g)
- Chainable: No
There are 2 ways to charge your Flip 10 Recharger:
- The Sun: The Flip 10 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel recharges the Flip 10 in 2.5 – 5 hours.
- USB Port: The Flip 10 can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
USB & Micro USB
The USB port best charges all your smaller USB powered devices. USB flip tip for charging in. USB output (with included micro USB cable) for charging out.
How long will it take to charge your device from Goal Zero Power Packs?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
Goal Zero Flip 10 Recharger Tech Specs
- Product SKU: 21902
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 2.5 oz (113g)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 0.75 x 0.75 in (9.2 x 1.9 x 1.9 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 12 months
- User Guide: Download PDF – Flip 10
- USB Power Source: 2.5 hours
- Wall: n/a
- Car: n/a
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 2.5-5 hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB-port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Battery Type: Li-ion NMC
- Battery Size: 9.4Wh (3.6V, 2600mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
1 x Flip 10 Recharger
1 x USB to Mini USB Cord