Going green is great – and smart – for business.*
- 90% of consumers said they would switch brands to one associated with a social or environmental cause.
- 80% said they would buy an unknown brand if it had strong social or environmental commitments.
- 71% said they would pay more for a socially or environmentally responsible product.
More green for your business and our planet
As a trusted renewable energy expert since 1997, we understand that it’s about more than going green. It’s about aligning your economic and environmental goals. From affordable, renewable electricity plans and solar power to sustainability assessments and energy management platforms, our customized solutions can help your business build its eco-friendly status and improve its bottom line.
Together, we’re making an impact
We are the nation’s longest-serving renewable energy retailer, and we’re on a mission to change the way power is made. We’ve achieved a lot, thanks to our customers.
- Our customers have collectively prevented more than 45.5 billion pounds of CO2 emissions.
- Our customers’ demands have helped support over 90 new solar and wind facilities across the nation.
- We have sold more than 3.6 million MWh of renewable energy to businesses since 2004.
Sustainability, on your terms
Get cleaner energy at an affordable price, as well as customizable sustainability solutions to support your business. We offer you:
- Carbon offsets and renewable energy certificates (RECs) to help neutralize your business’s carbon dioxide emissions
- Assistance in becoming an EPA Green Power Partner or earning Green Power Points for LEED® building certification
- The EnTouch Energy Management System to help you reduce your energy usage and save up to 20% on monthly electricity bills
- A complete solar solution that includes design and installation by our preferred installer, along with an industry-leading buyback plan, exclusive solar rebate and financing options
Share your sustainability story
Become a featured Green Mountain business customer on our social media pages, and you’ll get visibility with our customers across Texas, Illinois and the Northeast. We’ll also provide you with the tools to promote your environmental commitment to customers, employees and stakeholders.
The bottom line
Whatever your goal is, we make it easy to go green and meet your business’s needs.
*The 2015 Cone Communications/Ebiquity Global CSR Study