Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®)
You can take the lead in energy conservation. The gold standard in green building, LEED certification can increase your project’s efficiency and value, while reducing energy costs and promoting sustainability. Green Mountain can help you earn Green Power Points to achieve your LEED goals.
Earn LEED Green Power Points by:
- Committing to using renewable energy for five or more years
- Purchasing carbon offsets to zero out the greenhouse gas emissions associated with your project’s energy usage
And here’s how we make it happen.
We offer renewable electricity plans; high-quality, third-party certified renewable energy certificates (RECs); and carbon offsets. On top of all that, you’ll get:
- Free consultation
- Competitive pricing on renewable energy
- National and regional sourcing options
- Streamlined contracting and fast turnaround
- Messaging support for press releases and corporate environmental reporting
- Certificate of purchase for display in your office
LEED v2009 Green Power Points Table
(effective April 1, 2013 – May 31, 2015)
Ready to get started?