Today, we’re proud to present to you the new and improved GreenMountainEnergy.com!
This relaunch marks the culmination of many months of work aimed at optimizing our website to meet the needs of our customers and enhance the user experience.
Below is a summary of new features and improvements for you to enjoy:
- A new look: You’ll notice we’ve spruced up the design of the site with an updated color scheme and layout, as well as reordered a few pages and added new interactive elements.
- Mobile-first design: GreenMountain.com is built using responsive design, meaning the site is now optimized for your mobile and tablet devices. Legibility should not require pinching your screen with your thumb and index finger!
- One-stop shop: We’ve consolidated several Green Mountain websites into GreenMountainEnergy.com. Whether you want to view our blog, read about the Green Mountain Energy™ Sun Club™ or learn about our sustainability initiatives, it’s now all in one place for easier access.
- Intuitive navigation: We’ve added site breadcrumbs (see image below) in the upper left corner of each page to help you understand where you are in our page hierarchy and to help you trace your way back to the home page. In addition, we’ve introduced a ribbon menu on our header to make it easier to find your way around.
- Brand video: We’ve published a short video to tell our story and explain why we’ve been committed to clean energy since 1997. Watch the video or read this blog to learn more.
- Markets we serve map: Our geographic footprint extends from coast-to-coast. View this new interactive map to learn more.
It’s important to note that while a lot has changed on the website, we’re proud that GreenMountain.com continues to run on 100% wind power.
Also, just a note on what hasn’t changed. Texas customers may recall that we updated the My Account site a while back, so we haven’t made any changes to that section of our site.
We’d love to get your feedback on the new site. See the slideshow below for a before-and-after design comparison.
Also, you can fill out this form to report any broken links, bugs and errors.