How would you like to save an extra $275 this year? Saving is simple if you make just a few changes in your household to be more energy efficient.
Check out these annual savings you could achieve through energy efficiency*:
- Wash Full Loads of Dishes: $10
- Tune Up and Maintaint Your A/C: $50
- Turn Water Heater Down 1°: $20
- Switch 5 Standard Bulbs to CFLs: $60
- Wash Laundry with Cold Water: $35
- Turn Thermostat Up 1°: $100
And it doesn’t stop there. For more tips on ways you can save energy at home, visit Green Mountain’s Energy Saver Center.
*Average annual savings resulting from each change; source: Nexus Energy TX Average