Brighter days are ahead for your home.
We offer a smart choice to put money back in your pocket at the same time you’re helping protect the environment. If you own a home in Texas or New York, find out how installing a solar array on your home or property can:
- Reduce your electricity bills
- Help protect you against future increases in energy costs
- Increase your home’s resale value
NOTE: Special limited time offer in Oncor service territory! Get a free solar assessment and save 30% or more on a solar lease PLUS receive $250 in Green Mountain Energy® bill credits. Register here.
Reasons to choose solar
- Reduce your monthly electricity bill
- Protect and hedge against energy cost increases by locking in a predictable, fixed rate on a portion of your electricity bill for 20-25 years
- Take advantage of flexible financing to lease or buy your array
- Get paid for the excess energy your system generates with our generous Renewable Rewards® buy-back program1
The Bigger Picture
- Help us change the way power is made in more ways than one!
- Choose Green Mountain Energy® electricity to supplement the solar energy you’re making at home with 100% wind energy1
Benefits of Leasing
- Affordable pricing plans with low to no upfront costs2
- No installation fees
- Fully transferrable leases
- Money-back power production guarantee3
1The Renewable Rewards product is only available to customers in competitive electricity markets in Texas. Receive full credit for the first 500 kilowatt-hours (kWh) per month of surplus power at the same per-kWh rate that Green Mountain charges for the Renewable Rewards electricity product. For any excess energy beyond 500 kWh per month, the buy-back rate will be reduced by 50%. The credit is exclusive of any monthly service charge, utility advanced meter surcharge, applicable taxes and fees or other charges.
2 Subject to meeting credit eligibility
3 Request a free solar assessment now to receive your Solar Power System Lease document, which will include Performance Guarantee and Limited Warranty terms